Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello Family and Friends!

Today, I am 30 weeks and 2 days. We have about 68 days to go.

Baby is about 18 inches long and weighs about 3.2 pounds. The baby should gain anywhere from 3-5 more pounds in the next 10 weeks. Baby's all 5 senses are now developed. Although, he/she wont use the sense of smell until it enters the world and takes the first breathe of air.

I can sure tell the baby is getting bigger. The moments are completely different than they were just weeks ago. Now, the full body movements are felt throughout my entire belly. I can feel movement from both the left and right side of my belly. I am still trying to figure out whether the baby likes or dislikes music. I usually play music a couple times a week in the morning. The baby will move around like crazy and as soon as the music starts the baby stops moving until the break in between songs, and then kicks/moves until the next song starts. I like to think its because he/she likes music, like mom and dad.

As for me, I am doing well. The tiredness has been making a come back, but its a piece of cake compared to the first trimester. I am feeling pretty good!
We got the results of the glucose test back. I do not have gestational diabetes. The test results can back normal. I am, however, anemic. Its not a big surprise to me. I have been anemic in the past and knew that it could be a possibility at some point in my pregnancy. I am taking an iron supplement a couple times a day, in hopes to get my levels back up before delivery day.

Brian and I have made progress on the nursery. Brian got the chair rail up and refinished. The crib was also delivered and Brian got that put together as well. Right now we are working on getting the closets cleared out. There is a lot of crap to go through! Purging, rearranging, and organizing is not something I was looking forward to, but its got to get done.

Brian and I have finally picked out our names. We have two names for each sex. We both think it will be a clear decision once we see and meet our little munchkin for the first time. But just like the sex, you'll have to wait til the big day! :)

We have our next visit March 8th, with our doctor. Its just a normal 20 min check up. But we will also start our hospital paper work and schedule our labor and delivery hospital tour!

I have my work baby shower tomorrow! I am looking forward to that; it should be fun. I can't seem to think of anything else. We are just rolling along!


 
I forgot to put this one last time.

 
27 weeks 5 days

 
Video of Baby at 28 weeks 4 days

 
Chloe getting some snuggling time in with baby!


Brian working on the chair rail
 
 

 
Finished crib!

 
Brians been so sweet and gives me foot massages whenever I ask!

 
Most current photo, 30 weeks