Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter to everybody! Hope you are having/had a wonderful day with your loved ones.

I was told that our "Guessing" Pool was a little confusing, so I am hoping to clear it up a bit.

Each category (date, hour of the day, weight, and height) will have a winner. You have up to 4 chances to win. If there happens to be a tie in a category, we will use the gender as the tie breaker. If there is still a tie, then the money for that category will be evenly divided between the winners. You can have as many guesses as you'd like. Each guess is $2.

I also got some specifics on Brian's birth stats. He was not as big as he thought, thankfully. :) He was 9 pounds 11 ounces, 22 3/4 inches long and was born at 4:14pm. I don't think I mentioned it, but I was born at 11:29am.

I hope you all are interested in playing. The more guesses and people that participate, the more money you have a chance at winning! :)

One another note, I had my 34 week appointment on Wednesday. Baby is still doing great. After waiting in the lobby for 45 minutes to be seen. The doctor felt bad and gave me a free ultra sound. It was so wonderful to see the little peanut again! Baby has gotten so big! He showed me that the baby has moved into the right, and ideal birthing position. Head is down, and the baby's spine is forward against my belly. :)

 
Beautiful 75 degree sunny day. 34 weeks 3 days

 
Had to let the bump out. :) Baby loved the warmth.